Reishi: the mushroom of Immortality
With over 2000 years of medicinal use in Chinese Medicine, Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) has earned its reputation as a potent tonic for health and longevity. Enhance your immune system, support your skin with properties that reduce stress, improve sleep, and help to lessen fatigue.
REISHI & SKIN
Natural age defence
- Anti-oxidant: This powerful free-radical scavenger is truly magical when it comes to skin and hair health. Oxidative stress is one of the main culprits contributing to hair loss. The anti-oxidant compounds in this magical mushroom help to protect your cells from oxidative damage for firmer, more youthful skin and healthier hair follicles.
- Beta-glucans: Make Reishi one of the most coveted mushrooms for skin health. High levels of this concentrated compound help regenerate collagen, reduce redness, promote a smooth even complexion and improve skin elasticity.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Craving blemish free skin? Reishi can calm the skin and reduce inflammation resulting in less redness, swelling and blemishes. Contains Ganodermic acid that promotes blood circulation helping to improve the elasticity and tone of your skin.
- Hydrates: High in polysaccharides, natures weapon against dry skin they help your skin cell hold onto water which actually decreases puffiness, promotes regeneration, boosts cell turnover and promotes line smoothing.
REISHI & IMMUNE HEALTH
- Immune Health: Polysaccharide compounds are thought to support immune function at the deepest level (in the bone marrow) providing support for B-Cells and T-Cells which are vital to immune function.
- Adaptogenic: Reishi has the ability to support your body’s ability in adapting to both physical and emotional stressors. Adaptogenic properties work at the molecular level to help balance the hormones produced by your adrenal, pituitary and hypothalamic glands. Simply put, Reishi helps to balance.
- Emotional support: Reishi boasts a long history of being used as an effective mood enhancer and has several properties to aid in calming the mind in states of anxiety and depression (see your health care provider if you suffer from depression or anxiety)
- Allergy and Respiratory support: Japanese scientists have studied Reishi as a natural anti-histamine proposing that it can help prevent the release of histamines in response to allergies. It has been used to support respiratory conditions such as the common cold, bronchitis and asthma.
- Inflammation: studies propose that compounds in Reishi help to down-regulate inflammatory pathways helping to ease pain.
Contra-indications/ Disclaimer: Reishi Immune Elixir is not intended to treat medical conditions. Always check with your health care provider before taking. Do not take if you have a liver disease, are on medication for high blood pressure, if you have low blood pressure, are taking medications for diabetes, are pregnant or breastfeeding, have an allergy to Reishi mushroom or have an immune system disorder.