What you need for glowing, healthy skin.
We all know the importance of Vitamin C, but did you know that your body does not store this water-soluble antioxidant which makes it essential to take daily. In fact it is hard to absorb Vitamin C so it is idea to take it several times a day to increase absorption.
Vitamin C is essential not only to quench your skin, hair and nails but to support immune health. Lets take a closer look at why we include Vitamin C in Age Quencher Products:
1. Increases collagen production to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines while helping to improve skin elasticity for a more youthful appearance.
2. Vitamin C protects your skin cells by neutralizing skin-damaging free radicals caused by UV exposure. We all need this!
3. Helps to even out your skin, it can help to stop melanin production which can reduce brown spots and improve pigmentation.
4. Healthy hair, yes please! Increased collagen production and increased iron uptake from Vitamin C help with beautiful locks!
4. Strengthens your immune system by encouraging white blood cell production which helps to protect you against infections and free-radical damage.
High Vitamin C foods:
- Citrus fruits
- Sweet Potatoes
Age Quencher X Vitamin C
AGELESS antioxidant vitamin
6-IN-1 Collagen Protein Powder