At AQ, we love to get creative with our daily smoothies! Our 6-in-1 Collagen Protein has a light vanilla flavour, so it can be mixed with a wide variety of nutritious ingredients.
Berries are an easy, low glycemic index food to incorporate into your diet. They taste great, are highly nutritious, provide many health benefits and are loaded with antioxidants that are great for your skin, immune system and even your heart!
- Loaded with antioxidants - which aid in protecting your cells and reducing heart risk.
- High in fiber - soluble fiber leads to balanced blood sugar levels, reduced cravings and increased feelings of fullness.
- Provide many nutrients - in addition to being high in antioxidants, they contain several vitamins & minerals.
- Anti-Inflammatory - Inflammation is your body's defense against infection & injury.
Why the 6-in-1 Collagen Protein Powder? All the benefits in one powder:
- Promotes a smoother, even complexion
- Strengthens hair and nails
- Supports healthy digestion and immunity
- Excellent source of fibre and probiotics
- Reduces joint pain due to arthritis
AQ Triple Berry Protein Smoothie1/3 cup raspberries frozen
1/3 cup blueberries frozen
2/3 cup strawberries frozen 1/2 cup
Greek yogurt or dairy-free milk
1/2 cup ice 1 serving of AQ Collagen Protein
- Wash berries, remove the stems & cut in half. Tip: Make multiple ready-to-blend portions at once by measuring out the fruit and placing it into a reusable container to freeze.
- Once the berries are frozen, place into the blender with plain yogurt, or a non dairy product of your choice, and ice.
- Blend for 2 minutes or until smooth and all the ice has broken up.